Quelafert Oregon is an aqueous solution of polymerized silicic acid salt. It is suitable for all crops and is applied foliarly or on the ground with irrigation systems. The product is a source of silicon for the growth of plants, it also increases their resistance to biotic and abiotic factors (high and low temperatures, wind, high concentrations of salts and heavy metals), is extremely useful in creating resistant plant tissues, increases the resistance of plants in drought. The silicon contained in the product is also deposited in the walls of the root cells. Applications of Quelafert Oregon reduce leaching levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, restore soil degradation by increasing the level of fertility.
- Improves photosynthesis and increases brix in all plants.
- Reduces the negative effects of excess aluminum, sodium and manganese.
- Improves plant growth, increases yield and quality.
- Enhances reproduction by improving pollination and increasing pollen fertility.
- Produces an armor-like layer on the outer wall of the bed resulting in stronger, more resilient plants.
- Increases resistance to abiotic and biotic stress .
|Cultivation||Instructions for use||Dosage|
|Olive, Citrus||Applications during vegetative growth||150-400 ml/100L|
|Pome fruit, Giant fruit||Applications during vegetative growth||150-300 ml/100L|
|Vine||Applications during vegetative growth||150-300 ml/100L|
|Horticulture||Applications during vegetative growth||200-250 ml/100L|
|Strawberry||Applications during vegetative growth||200-250 ml/100L|
Combines with the usual formulations except for highly acidic and alkaline ones.
Recommended the performance of compatibility tests before mixing.
It is applied in the coldest hours of the day and immediately after the preparation of the solution.
For spraying in greenhouses, apply the smallest doses