GLUCO HIERRO 800
Gluco Hierro 800 is a product belonging to the innovative GLUCO RANGE that ensures a higher rate of absorption and penetration of iron into the plant as well as its rapid translocation. Corrector of iron chlorination of a new generation.
– Gluco Hierro 800 provides iron to the plant in sufficient quantity and in the correct form so that in critical moments there is no moment of chlorination.
– Greater speed of absorption and penetration of iron into the plant.
– Its high concentration of iron offers greater resistance.
– The composition of the product includes macronutrients and micronutrients that favor the growth of crops and prevent the occurrence of numerous deficiencies.
– It also causes a greater concentration of chlorophyll in the leaf and, therefore, increasing assimilation rates.
Gluco Hierro 800 is an iron deficiency corrector, specially designed for foliar application, hydroponics and fertilization. This feature is given by the properties of its components:
• Iron (Fe) is complexed by gluconic acid in the form of iron-ammonium salt, which is more digestible and usable by the plant, both through the foliar route as well as the root, from iron-sodium or iron-potassium salts. Also its solubility in water is much greater.
• The complexed iron from gluconic acid does not react with other components of the nutrient solutions in hydroponics or in the oil, so it remains in a fully digestible solution for the plants.
• The complexed iron from gluconic acid remains stable up to pH = 7.5, so it remains soluble in the worst conditions found in a hydroponic plant (root environment), or in slightly alkaline soils.
- Horticultural crops: (tomato, melon, cucumber, etc.)
- Hydroponics: It is used as a complexed iron in the nutrient solution of hydroponics, both in NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) and in gravel, sand, rockwool, perlite, etc.
The doses to be used range from 1 to 1.5 L in 100 m3 of nutrient solution. It is recommended to use low doses until the beginning of fruit set and higher doses from this moment until the ripening of the fruit is complete.
- Fertilization: Applied 5-7 days after transplanting at a dose of 100ml/str A minimum of 10 applications per crop cycle (every week for 10 weeks) is recommended. In case of deficiency, apply 200ml/str. and repeat every 5 days until symptoms disappear. In general, 3 to 4 applications are enough.
Strawberries (Fragaria vesca and Fragaria x ananassa)
- Hydroponic cultivation: The doses to be used range from 1.5 to 2 l in 100 m3 of nutrient solution. It is recommended to use low doses until flowering and higher doses from this moment until the end of ripening.
- Hydrofertilization: Applied to the plantation up to one month before harvest through the irrigation system. The best results are obtained by dividing the total dose weekly.
Gluco Hierro 800 is applied to prevent or correct cases of iron deficiency or iron chlorosis manifested in a large number of plants, both woody and herbaceous, and especially in areas and species most affected: vines, fruit trees, citrus, various horticulture, strawberries, extensive crops, lawns, etc.