• Part circle impact sprinkler, medium flow.
• 3/4” male or female connection.
• Made of plastic and stainless steel.
• Arm with 2 steel weights inserted.
• High-resistance rotating joints.
• Nozzle angles of 30º and 11º.
• Part circle mechanical system using clips that are very
easy and quick to adjust.
• Used in full coverage irrigation with medium flow to cover
the side and corner areas.
• Special mechanical and hydraulic design for energy saving
and an optimal coverage coefficient.
• Reach: 12 - 19 m.
• Flow: 800 - 3,270 l/h.
• Working pressure: 1.75 - 5 bar.
• Area: Part or full circle.
• Nozzles: One main long reach nozzle and a secondary
short reach nozzle.
• Trajectory angles: 30º and 11º.
• Maximum stream height: 4,0 m.
• Rotation time: Depending on the pressure and the nozzles,
the rotation will be constant and continuous.
• Uniformity coefficient higher than 90% in areas of 15x18R,
18x18T and 20x18T.
• Horticultural plantations, cereals, tubers,
leguminous plants and fruit trees.
• Height: 16 cm.
• Width: 18 cm.
• Weight: 182 g.
• Units per box: 50.
• Threads in BSP or NPT under demand.
• Plate with diffuser pin for the main jet.
• Foldable tripod for mobile installation.